As a business, we take issues of information governance (IG) very seriously. We have in place an established Information Governance Board looking at IG issues across the Group, including the forthcoming changes to data privacy law arising through the introduction of the GDPR.
For more information on GDPR please see: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en) to be implemented by the Data Protection Act 2018 (see: https://services.parliament.uk/bills/2017-19/dataprotection.html).
Each member of Learning Cubs is committed to:
- Ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that it processes, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection; and
- Complying with the requirements of the GDPR.
Learning Cubs has focused on issues relating to information governance and data privacy over many years. It forms a key part of our business culture.
We have implemented a compliance strategy in line with current guidance and as part of our preparations we have (amongst other things):
- Undertaken IG training in relation to all of our staff (which is something we have done on an annual basis for many years)
- Issued undertakings to be signed by all employees which reaffirm their commitment to information governance and maintain confidentiality
- Expanded our existing established Data Privacy Impact Assessment process, which looks at new (and updated) products and services across the Group from an IG perspective
- Revised and updated privacy notices and policies across the group
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss any matters relating to information governance or data privacy and our approach then please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address above and we would be more than happy to discuss such matters with you in more detail.
Please note that this statement is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a specific warranty or representation.