Our entire ethos is centered around providing
accessible and effective academic support.
Payments and fees can now be made using Working Tax Credit, Childcare Vouchers and Kiddivouchers, allowing us to provide you with the best possible service at a much more affordable price.
Childcare Tax Credit:
You may be able to get extra tax credits to help with childcare costs, if you are a working parent.
You could get up to 70% of the childcare costs you are claiming for.
If you receive Universal Credit, NHS Bursary or Student Finance, your cost will be subsidised through government funding, with the remaining cost covered by our independent partners.
For parents who are not eligible for funding, our independent partners heavily subsidise the cost of our sessions, meaning you only pay £10 per hour.
Yes, Learning Cubs is an Ofsted Registered Childcare Centre.
As we are Ofsted registered you can be confident that your child will be educated within a safe and secure environment. All of our students’ details are kept up to date so that we are fully aware of everyone’s background and educational needs. We have to ensure all our policies and procedures are fully aligned with the Ofsted regulations.
Being a Ofsted registered learning centre assures you that:
- We have met standards designed to safeguard children
- Our premises, equipment and care provision is safe and suitable
- Local authorities offer us support and can pass on our details to those seeking childcare
- All staff with unsupervised access to children have undergone Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (previously CRB checks)
- At least one staff member has had First Aid training – At least one staff member has had appropriate training regarding the Common Core Skills
- We can accept Childcare Vouchers & KiddiVouchers
- Parents may be eligible for help with fees under the Working Tax Credit arrangements